Medical cannabis has boomed in recent times. Millions of people across the globe are ready to experience the medical benefits of this green herb. It used to be a drug that was stigmatized as illegal and hallucinogenic. But the hesitation has long gone since the legalization of medical marijuana across several states of the US. […]Continue reading "Why do You Need a Medical Cannabis Card in 2020?"
Our Simple 3 Step Process
A simple form where you fill out your basic medical history and the condition you are suffering from.
A medical marijuana doctor then evaluates your condition through a chat and then charts the best course for your treatment.
Once you are through with your doctor’s appointment you will receive your Medical Marijuana Card.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD RENEWAL
- Get back to us for a marijuana renewal at least 30 days before the expiry date of your last mmj card.
- Extend your validity for another year.
RECOMMENDATION+ ID CARD
- You will get a digital copy and a physical medical marijuana card.
- Get one-year validity to buying from any state-licensed marijuana dispensaries.
NEW PATIENTS RECOMMENDATION
- You will get a digital copy of a medical marijuana card.
- Get one-year validity for accessing medical marijuana products for your medical condition.
CALIFORNIA GROWERS LICENSE
- Extend your growing limits to approximately 100 square feet.
- You can grow quality medical marijuana strains for managing your medical condition.