Gummies, brownies, teas, pizzas, etc.—there are many options available when it comes to edibles. These foods and beverages contain different levels of cannabinoids and terpenes, allowing you to buy what’s right for your condition. Recent research says that the sales of cannabis edibles increased in the COVID-19 pandemic. This indicates that it’s safer than smoking. […]Continue reading "What Are Major Differences Between Smoking & Edibles?"
Our Simple 3 Step Process
A simple form where you fill out your basic medical history and the condition you are suffering from.
A medical marijuana doctor then evaluates your condition through a chat and then charts the best course for your treatment.
Once you are through with your doctor’s appointment you will receive your Medical Marijuana Card.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD RENEWAL
- Get back to us for a marijuana renewal at least 30 days before the expiry date of your last mmj card.
- Extend your validity for another year.
RECOMMENDED PLAN FOR NEW PATIENTS
- You will get a digital copy and a physical medical marijuana card.
- Get one-year validity to buying from any state-licensed marijuana dispensaries.
NEW PATIENTS RECOMMENDATION
- You will get a digital copy of a medical marijuana card.
- Get one-year validity for accessing medical marijuana products for your medical condition.
CALIFORNIA GROWERS LICENSE
- Extend your growing limits to approximately 100 square feet.
- You can grow quality medical marijuana strains for managing your medical condition.